Join PACRIM 2017 for a public forum on Aging with Dignity. This all day forum will educate, illuminate and inspire on salient issues affecting our elders–from alternative healing to conversations on cultural practices to research to livable cities, we invite you to participate in a thought provoking day. Registration required.
- Cassandra Cantave is a Senior Research Advisor at AARP focusing on supporting the AARP state offices with their research and advocacy initiatives.
- Curt Kiriu has been in the construction industry for almost 30 years and a General Contractor and Certified Aging-In-Place Specialist professional, specializing in accessible home modifications.
- Mike Packard is the 1st “Complete Streets Program” Administrator for the City & County of Honolulu, with his efforts centering on leveraging opportunities to adapt national and global best.
- Christy Nishita, Ph.D is an Associate Specialist at the University of Hawaii Center on Ageing and Center on Disability Studies, her focus is on improving community-based long-term care, with publications in aging in place, nursing home transitions, etc.
- Aisha Bonner-Cozad, Ph.D is a researcher on health care disparities, poverty, and technology utilization with aging.
For more information and to view the forum schedule, visit www.pacrim.hawaii.edu