Our democracy is not static but vulnerable. Our rights, even if fought for and already won, can be threatened or taken away. Our government is one of the people, and we’re part of those people. The resistance is here to stay, but we are refusing to be on the menu. We are taking a seat at the table.
808Ran and Dirty Sexy Politics announces September's Third Thursday Talk Story: a Hawaii Resistance panel. We will talk story and learn more about the local resistance. It’s time to have a real conversation. Because status quo is no longer an option.
- Powell Berger - Writer, Consultant Strategist
- Sherry Campagna - Women's March Hawai‘i
- Gaye Chan - Hawai‘i J-20+
- Will Caron - Young Progressive Demanding Action - Hawaii
- Kirk Johnson - Indivisible Hawai‘i
- Dave Mulinix of The Progressive Movement of Hawaii
Register here for a free seat